Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Retro Aprons

RETRO APRONS
Here's a sneak peek at the cute new aprons Andi is making.
I was lucky enough to get to try on all of them!
My favorite, of course, is the one she is making for me.
It's gorgeous, and
so me!
Bright pink and yellow,
I can't wait to show it off!

I wish I had a picture of the other way you can wear these.
You just fold them over and you can wear it as a half apron with the bow tied in front. Andi is going to post the picture on her blog...
Holly made these cute Mommy & Me aprons for Andi and Kenna.
Andi is going to try to come up with a cute "boy" apron for Saxon.
He loves to help me bake,
and I would love to spare his outfit when we bake...
We decided to try out these aprons for real and bake cinnamon muffins in them. They were so yummy!
That is what Kenna is eating in all of the pictures :)
If you're interested in one of these cute aprons,
just email Andi on "The Price Family" blog.

3 comments:

Handi Andi said...

you are so pretty. thanks for the shout out. after today i'm not in the mood to post or edit pictures. maybe tomorrow. love the pool pictures too.

lori and clark remington said...

Caitlin,
I want one of these adorable aprons...tell me how to buy one! They are so adorable...I can help get buyers in CALIFORNIA!

Angela said...

Cute! You will have to post Saxon's when she makes his!