Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bridger turns ONE!

Bridger had his first B-day on July 31, 2009, at Shaver Lake.
We had his SUPER HERO party last night with a group of friends and family.

Super Saxon - Super Bryn - Super Bridger

We had Spiderman and Batman plates, and a Superman cake for Bridger.
The cake for everyone else was a 6 layer rainbow cake.
It turned out so fun, but my camera died, so I don't have pictures of the inside of the cake.


The first 3 SUPERHEROS at the party...

Bridger almost a whole slice of pizza!


Singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Saxon blew out the candle right before we finished singing...



This is the point that my camera died...
I'll post more pictures when I get them from Holly's camera.
Megan got some great ones on her camera too. Click here to see them.

Here's some that I got from Megan's blog:



Thanks everyone for coming and for all of the cute gifts!

3 comments:

lori and clark remington said...

That rainbow cake is amazing! Good job! Happy Birthday Bridger! It was really fun seeing you at shaver lake!

Brittany and Johnse said...

Happy Birthday Bubbies....I wish I could have been there. I have been to all your kids birthdays. How sad. Remember Saxon's first bday...we had to force him to get dirty. It looks like bubbies had NO problems there :)

Angela said...

Cute party! Wish we could have been there! Can't wait to see you guys next week. I think we are only going to be there Monday through Wednesday. I hope I remember to bring Bridger's present too.