Wednesday, May 9, 2012

April Artwork

Here's some of Saxon's awesome artwork for April and the beginning of May :)

Cinco de Mayo Art:

The birthday banner.
Saxon celebrated his 1/2 birthday since he has a summer birthday:
Easter Artwork:
I love the little chick/bunny that says:
"This little yellow duck is really very funny;
For when you turn him over, he becomes an Easter bunny!"
I LOVE the fingerprint fireflies :)

Earth Day:
At the fire station field trip, the kids all had to draw a fire truck.
I thought Saxon's was really good!
He looked over at what he saw and copied it.
He's so creative!!!
Last years birthday banner and this years.
I can't believe how big Saxon is getting!
I love reading the different things he says too.
Last year his favorite movie was "How to Train Your Dragon."
This year it was "Star Wars" and "Indiana Jones".
His favorite color has always been green, but this year he said blue.
Last year Bridger and Dalton were his best buddies.
This year he added Grammie and Uncle Kasen and Aunt Brookie too!

I can't believe how big my Saxy is getting!
I am NOT ready for him to start kindergarten.
I'm going to miss him when he's gone every day.
I want to do a ton of fun stuff with him this summer!
Saxon had his end of the year evaluation.
He knows almost everything!
His teacher left him this awesome note:

"Saxon, I have loved having you in my class again this year.  You are such a fun, sweet, smart boy!  I will miss your stories and interesting perspective on life.  Love, Ms. Nettie"

I'm so proud of Saxon!  He is such a great kid and he is so talented and so sweet.  He is full of energy and loves life!  Everyone knows who he is because he is so outgoing and friendly.  We've met so many friends in our neighborhood through Saxon.  He gets to know everyone and thinks that everyone is his best friend.  
Saxon, honey, I'm pretty sure that one day you will conquer the world!  I love you!!!