Monday, August 13, 2012

Shaver Lake

Before I get too far behind on blogging this summer, I need to post the rest of the Shaver Lake pictures...so here they are:

Me and my mom and Aunt Lori
Me and Dalton on the boat
Grammie and Dalton
Saxon learning to drive the boat
Lots and lots of swimming...
Finding things...
Playing with cousins
Dalton decided to swim in Kasen's mud hole after I bathed him.
And he knows he's being a stinker!
Tubing with cousins
My crazy baby Dalton was begging to do everything on the boat.  Every time my mom would say "who's next?"  Dalton would yell "Me!  Dalton!"  Finally, Kasen's friend Wyatt took him on the tube and he loved it!


Great-Grandpa Roy with all of the cousins!
I LOVE Shaver Lake!  It's one of my favorite places in the world, and now it's one of my kids' favorite places too.  I love having a place to go to get together with family and have a good time.  Can't wait til next time!

No comments: