Friday, May 22, 2009

Caution:

Caution: Learning to walk is dangerous business!
Look at that big bump by Bridger's left eye.
My poor guy!
He was pushing Saxon's firetruck around the house and it got away from him.
Later, he was trying to walk around in the bathtub (holding the edge), and slipped and bit his tongue.
He can walk around all of my furniture now, so it won't be long before he can keep up with Saxon. His newest trick is to pull himself up on the toilet and splash in the water. I know...gross! It brings back memories of my Saxon baby who used to do the same thing.

3 comments:

lori and clark remington said...

He is getting cuter and cuter every time I see him! I think both your boys are going to have such cute personalities! They are going to be great friends!

Brittany and Johnse said...

look at him walking all around...it kills me!!! I am missing so much!!
Poor little guy looks like Saxon did a few weeks ago with all those bumps and bruises!!

Heather Strong said...

Emmett got an eyebrow bruise just like that today! Jake saw the naked picture of Bridger and said "that looks like Emmett's belly!" Must be a Sonnenberg thing... ha ha ha! A CUTE Sonnenberg thing at that!