Saturday, May 9, 2009

Jeff & Meg's Wedding

Jeff and Megan got married today in the Manti Temple.
Here's a few pictures from this morning...
They looked gorgeous!
Saxon was thrilled to help Megan carry her dress.
He called her "Princess Megan" all day.
The Manti Temple is amazing!
I wish I could have spent more time there just walking around and taking pictures.
Here are my cute boys at the reception...

Our family...
Saxon and Uncle Nathan.
And Mr. Bridger having some wedding cake.
At the end of the wedding, Saxon got a hold of my camera and took a million pictures from his point of view. Tomorrow I will post some of those so you can see what Saxon thought of this whole wedding business.

4 comments:

Heather Strong said...

Hey I borrowed (stole) a picture from your blog to put on mine, I hope that is ok!! I forgot to take one to blog about. Anyway, it was fun to see you last night for the 2 seconds I did. You look great!

Joan Wardell said...

Thanks for posting pictures from the wedding....everyone looked great! congrats to the happy couple!

Brittany and Johnse said...

The boys looked so cute, you look gorgeous and meg and jeff look so happy...Glad you had fun at the wedding.

cathy butler said...

i love this picture, the boys are so cute and the wedding pictures are awesome....