Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Eggs

We decided to dye Easter eggs last night.

The kids loved it! They were really into it this year.

We talked about the Easter story while the eggs cooked, and then when I went to go check on the eggs, I could hear Saxon explaining the Easter story to Bridger. I was so cute! I didn't even think he was paying attention.

Mustache:

Poor Bubby had to play with the plastic eggs instead of the real ones...



Ta-Da!
All morning Saxon has been getting into the fridge to just to "check on the eggs."
Next year when Bubby is older, we are going to have to get more eggs :)

3 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

How fun making Easter eggs! Your such a good mom!! <3 you!

kristi said...

It's a good thing he keeps checking on them so nothing happens to them! ;) ALL DAY Logan has been asking to play with Saxon. We'll have to get together SOON!!!

Meg said...

Fun! I love coloring eggs :) And I love that Saxon is batman! I had so much fun talking with you the other night. We really need to get together more!