Thursday, December 9, 2010

3 months

Today, Dalton is 3 months old.
How is that possible...time is flying!
He's starting to get his own little personality and opinions.
He's pretty convinced that he needs to be held every waking moment of his life :)
Every sleeping moment for that matter too.
He still has his crazy dark hair.  My other 2 lost theirs around 3 months, so we'll see how it goes.  For right now, I'm loving styling it every day.  
Dalton is such a little doll.  I could just love and squeeze and kiss him all day long.  He LOVES attention and just giggles smiles and coos if you talk to him.  He does not like to be ignored though.  He starts to complain as soon as I try to get anything else done.  He is a great little shopper though and loves running errands and being out and about.  He's always happy when he's checking out new things.  He got to sit on Santa's lap for the first time a few days ago and he was so good. Once again, he was basking in the attention of all of the photographers telling him how cute he was.  He has rolled over a few times when I wasn't looking, but he has yet to do it while I'm watching.  I was hoping he wouldn't learn that very soon.  Now I'm going to have to be more careful where I set him down.  
I just love my little guy so much!  SOOOOO much!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Man he is so CUTE!! I can't believe how grown up he looks!! Good luck with keeping that hair!!