Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The things they say...

I love the things my kids say!  They have me cracking up all day over the things that they come up with and the way they say things.

-The other day Nate was changing Dalton's diaper in the bedroom and Bridger was in the bath.  Nate started singing Taylor Swift "Some day I'll be..." and Bridger belts out from the bathroom "Livin' in a big ol' city!"  


-Saxon asked me when Dalton was going to get "sparkles" like him.  Sparkles?  So he pointed.  Oh, freckles :)

-Jeff is always teasing Saxon that we are going to trade one of the girls for Dalton.  That way Jeff can have a boy and we get a girl.  Last time Saxon told him "No, I like Dalton because he sucks on my nose!"


-Bridger always asking me to "stip it" aka zip his jacket.

-They LOVE to sing the song "scripture power!"  Every FHE has to be somehow related to scripture study so that they can sing "scripture power" for the opening and closing song.

There are so many more!  I wish I could think of and write down everything they say because they are so funny!  I'll keep posting more as I think of them...

No comments: