Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine's Day

On Valentine's Day, I dressed the boys in red and made them pose for me on the couch.
Notice Bridger's army arm warmers?  He picked those out himself.  I thought he did a good job!  They looked really cute with his rockband shirt.
Here we are trying to get everyone to smile at the same time:
And again:
For Valentine's Day we bought the big boys each a box of See's candy, and Dalton got a pack of heart shaped Peeps.  When I was buying the See's, Britt asked why I didn't just get them chocolates from Target.  The same size box is $1 as opposed to the $6 at See's, and the boys wouldn't know the difference.  I told her that See's is special.  My mom always got me See's, and I want to get my boys See's.
Well...I handed them all their Valentine's candy and Saxon and Bridger immediately started to whine that it wasn't fair that Dalton got Peeps and all they got was chocolate!  What?!?  So the big boys ate Dalton's peeps, and Dalton at the See's.  Next year I'm listening to Britt and saving myself a ton of money.  Everyone is getting peeps.
Bridger has decided recently:
"I don't like chocolate!  I like vanilla!"
Notice Bridger's disappointed face in all of these?
LOL...Oh well.  Next time I'll know better :)

1 comment:

Roy and Jenna Stephenson said...

Hi Dear Ones!
Thanks for the blog update and the photos of the boys on Valentine's Day. By the way, did our Valentine Card for the boys arrive, with the McDonald's gift card inside. If not, please let us know and I will send another. We thought no matter what holiday is being celebrated, a McDonald's gift card will always come in handy.
Our Love to each of you!!
GP and Jenna