Saturday, August 18, 2012

Double Birthday

Last Saturday, Jenna was in town and took us to Texas Roadhouse for dinner.
We told them that we were celebrating 2 birthdays because Britt's b-day is on the 17th and Saxon's is on the 20th.

 They brought the saddle out and Saxon was so excited to sit on it and have everyone shout out for his birthday!
Brittany was less excited (esp. since she was wearing a skirt) but was still a good sport and sat on the saddle.
Afterward, Saxon was so happy and asked if we could do that again on the 20th for his birthday!  He's so funny.  It looks like we'll be heading back to Texas Roadhouse in a few days...  :)

After dinner, Jenna took us to the movies to see Hunger Games.
It was so fun!
Saxon and Bridger loved it!
Dalton was so wild that poor Nate took him out for the entire movie.
I'm so lucky to be married to Nate.
He's the best dad ever

Thanks Jenna for the fun night out!!!

2 comments:

Roy and Jenna Stephenson said...

16Happy memories for me too! I loved being with all of you. I hope Saxon enjoyed a wonderful 'official' Birthday Party on the 20th!
Love and Hugs to ALL!
Jenna

Roy and Jenna Stephenson said...

I just viewed my comment and I do not know why the 16 printed before the word Happy? There were not quite 16 of us at the Roadhouse, but every minute was deliciously fun!
Hugs,
Jenna