Friday, November 30, 2012

November Catch-Up

I can't believe I haven't blogged all month!  So, here is the month of November catch-up:

Bridger's October Artwork:

scarecrow and skeleton

Frankenstein and fall leaves
pumpkins and fall leaves and shapes and Christopher Columbus
drawing a witch out of shapes
haunted house and silhouette



Dalton's Thanksgiving Feast:
Dalton made a turkey for Field-Trip-Friday.
The body is his foot, and the feathers are his hands :)
He was really proud of his project!

Grandma and Grandpa's Anniversary Party Dinner:

We went to Uncle Brent's house for an anniversary dinner for Grandma and Grandpa Sonnenberg.  It was so fun to visit with everyone.
I was born on their anniversary, so I never forget their anniversary and they never forget my birthday :)

My Birthday:
 For my birthday, I was just home with the kids during the day, but that night I went to a movie with Andi.  While I was out, one of my neighbors baked me a birthday cake.  Complete with candles and sprinkles and a birthday banner! 
It totally made my day!!
And another neighbor left a Kneaders gift basket on my doorstep.
I love where I live!!!


No comments: