Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Road Trip

One of the highlights of a road trip with my mom is the motor home.
We buckle in Bubby, Saxon watches movies with Uncle Kasen, and I get to rest on the big bed in the back. Grammie always keeps her motor home clean, smelling good, and stocked with treats.
Here's Bridger enjoying some oreos:

Saxon and Uncle Kasen sleeping on the top bed. I think by the little smirk, that Saxon is fake sleeping...

Bridger reached into my purse and got out his sunglasses to pose for Aunt Brookie.
He kept doing his "big smiles" for her.
She said that one day he will look back and wonder why he looks terrified in every picture :)


Once we got back to Grammie's house, it was time for baths.
Uncle Kenny and Aunt Lisa gave us a yummy bubble bath for Mother's Day and we decided to try it out:

"Smiles" from both my sweethearts:

And, the clean boy...

No comments: