Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Art Work

Saxon's artwork from preschool is so cute, but I don't have a place to save all of it.
Plus, he has the rest of his school career to create cute artwork and we can't possibly keep it all.  So, here are some of my favorites:
LEFT: Halloween artwork.
RIGHT:  "Bad Guy Saxon"  He made this on his first day of preschool and turned himself into a super-villain.
Columbus Day artwork and poem...
 
ABOVE:  Fall Leaves
BELOW: Apple Prints
Saxon brought home a cute Thanksgiving drawing yesterday that said "I am Thankful for..." and he had to fill in the blank.  And what is Saxon thankful for?...Christmas presents :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

First of all, you're WAY cute to do so much with your kids for Halloween. I can't believe how much you cooked/baked/crafted, etc. And second, you are DARLING! I'm honestly still in awe that you looked so good while pregnant and you obviously instantly bounced right back to a normal body. Not fair!

Last, thanks for all the nice things you said on my blog. You made me feel so good -- not just about looking good, but that you have good memories from our time in Brazil. Sometimes I still can't believe we did it!!! Such an amazing experience. I'm so glad I got to share some of it with you.

Now, when are we getting together?