Monday, October 3, 2011

Hee Haw Farms - Bridger

For Bridger's "Field Trip Friday" we did the letter "F" and went to Hee Haw Farms.
Nate had the day off, so he could come too :)
Bridger had a blast!
He went down the giant slide:

Petted the pigs:
And the goats:
Even Dalton got to check everything out:
We went on a hayride through the sunflower fields...
and Dalton enjoyed my died coke.



Both kids even got to pick a pumpkin! :)


When it was time to go and go pick up Saxon, Bridger was so sad.
He kept saying "But I didn't even get to do..."
and then he would tell me about something that he missed out on.
One of the things was taking pictures with this pig driving a red truck.
So, we went back and took a picture.

Then he cried because "I didn't even get to swing on that big wood swing..."
So we sat and swung for a minute while Nate pulled the car around.
My cute guy could have spent all day there.
Lucky for him, the radio was offering discount tickets to cornbellys and so we went that night :)  So fun!
(Bridger on the giant pumpkin...yes...it's real...)

1 comment:

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

Looks like a lot if fun! I was wondering if this place was worth going to. Also I love the rain boots pictures!