Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hee Haw Farms - Saxon

Saxon's school went to Hee Haw Farms for a field trip.
We brought Dalton with us, but Bridger went on a date with Aunt BB.
In the petting zoo part of it, I set Dalton down for a minute so I could grab my camera, and a baby goat came up to him and looked right at him.
It terrified him!
He screamed so hard, that the lady who worked there came running up.
I think everyone thought it must have bit him.
Since then, he's been terrified of animals.
At my friend Andi's house, a cat walked up to him and he started sobbing.
Poor guy!
Here's the cool guy sitting on a bench.



Here's Saxy on the hayride.
He was on the go the whole time at his field trip.
I could hardly get him to hold still for a picture because he wanted to visit with his friends and see everything and do everything.
He has so much energy and so much personality.
I love this kid!
Everyone loves this kid!
Dalton squished onto the hayride :)

1 comment:

Heather Strong said...

I'm visiting your blog for the first time in a long time! It was so fun to see you today. We really need to get together. Emmett had so much fun playing with your boys and I had so much chatting with you, as always. :)