Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Eggs

We had so much fun last week dying Easter Eggs.
Dalton caught on really fast.
He watched for a minute...
And then before I could stop him, he was throwing his eggs into the cups as fast as he could!
He managed to get 3 eggs into the blue cup while I was trying to clean up the splash from the orange cup...
He got fed up with having to wait his turn for the egg dipper, so he just used his hands.
Once again, while I was taking care of something else, Dalton put one hand in each cup and started getting his eggs back out.

Saxon was really into it!
He wanted to try new things and decorate each egg.
He mixed colors and put stickers on his.
He loved it!
Bridger thought it was a little boring.
He colored a few eggs and then asked if he could be done.


I didn't get a picture of the finished product.
After I took this, Saxon covered every single egg in spiderman stickers.
It looked awesome!

No comments: