Friday, April 13, 2012

Tulips

For Day 2 of Spring Break, we decided to go to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens.
I was hoping that with all of the warm weather, there would be some tulips.
There were!  It was so pretty!!!
We took pictures, rolled down the hill, saw the fish, and ran around.
Even baby Dalton walked the whole time.
That's a lot of walking for a little guy...I was really proud of him!

Saxon wanted to be the photographer for a while.
He did a pretty good job :)
It was the big camera so he had to look through the viewfinder.




Once we had made it all the way around the gardens, I let the boys roll down the big hill for a while.  Baby Dalton was trying so hard to copy the big boys.  He didn't quite get how to roll, but he did some great scooting down the hill.
Saxon and Bridger are best buddies.  I love that they are such good friends!  Saxon told me once that he knew Bridger in heaven and that they decided then to be best buddies.




Day 3 of Spring Break was the movies.
Nate had to work on Wednesday night, so Wednesday morning he took the boys outside to fly kites.  After he left for work I took the kids to see "The Secret World of Arrietty."  I felt very brave going to the movies by myself with the 3 boys.  It was a lot of work, but they were so excited to go to a real movie and get popcorn and sodas.  Luckily, we have a really great dollar theater across the street that even has dollar treats.  It was fun :)

No comments: