Monday, May 7, 2012

How to Pee like a Big Boy

I've been trying to get Dalton to understand potty training.
Not that I expect him to be potty trained already, but if we start early with the concept, then hopefully he'll be potty trained right when he turns 2 (just like my other boys).

However, Dalton can't seem to get himself to pee.
My other boys would pee on purpose in the bath just to be silly.
Dalton and I were working on it (without success) when I called in reinforcements.
We told the big boys that they could have a sour patch kid if they could show Dalton how to pee like a big boy.
Bridger volunteered for the task.
He walked over to the potty and said,

1.  First you aim in the potty
2.  Then you point it down
3.  Then you pee
4.  Then you shake it off
5.  Then you get a treat.
Those are some pretty helpful directions!
Hopefully Dalton will start getting the hang of it.
In the mean time, at least he likes his little potty :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any pics of him naked while facing the camera with his cock showing?

Anonymous said...

lets chat I like what you like , yandex or tutanota?

Bob said...

Would love to suck him

Unknown said...

VĂ­deos would help.

Alec said...

I would definitely suck on your sons smooth little boy penis since he is going pee because his penis is going to be wet and slippery. I would also smack And squeeze your sons Smooth little boy bum cheeks and lick his bum hole and tell him how sweet his bum hole tastes. I would also like to jerk your son off until he spurts all of his cock cream Out and I would swallow every last drop of your sons sweet little boy cock cream oozing out of the tip of your sons smooth little boy penis. Then I would bend your son over and finger fuck his smooth little boy bum hole then I would gag him and fuck him with my cock and hear him moan and scream. I would then turn him around again and jerk him off again until he spurts his sweet cock cream all over the place and into my mouth and I would swallow every last drop of his cock cream. I love his fat little boy bum, I would slap his bum and watch his bum cheeks jiggle then I would squeeze his bum cheeks. He is a very cute boy and he has a really cute body especially his penis and his little boy bum

Anonymous said...

https://xcu79aef.cc/invite/i=2164