Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dalton's 2nd Birthday!

On Sunday, September 9th, my baby Dalton turned TWO!

On Saturday night, we kept telling him, "your birthday is tomorrow!"
So on Sunday, he told everyone in nursery, "my birthday tomorrow." LOL
Then, on the day of his party, everyone would ask,
"Did you have a birthday?"
He would always respond,
"No, my birthday tomorrow."
He's so funny!

On Sunday, we started off the day by opening his present from Mike.
An Iron Man mask, and glove, and chest piece.
He was so excited!!!
He LOVES Iron Man! 
For his special b-day dinner, we made Cafe Rio pork tacos and fresh peach cobbler :)

On Monday we had his party.
After watched both big brothers have parties, he was really excited to have his own.
Brittany found a bunch of cute Dr. Seuss stuff so we had a Dr. Seuss party.
Of course, right when we set it up, the wind started blowing it all away.
And then it rained.
We all rushed for the house with all of the party stuff and had the party inside instead.
It all worked out fine, but it would have been much cuter for pictures if I could have set it all up outside.
 Oreo truffle pops:
 Chocolate dipped marshmallows:
 Juice:

 And my garden.
Random, I know, but I love my garden.
While Nate was grilling hot dogs, and the kids were playing at the park,
Andi and I were working in the garden.
After eating, Dalton got to open his presents:
 
Thank you everyone who came to celebrate Dalton's 2nd birthday!!!

And Happy Birthday to my sweet Dalton!
We love you to pieces!

No comments: