Saturday, February 2, 2013

Snow Day!

After having miserably cold weather all month, it finally warmed up enough to go outside.  We've been outside all afternoon with our neighbors this week.  The boys have been using the snow piles made by the snow plows to sled down.

The boys keep wanting to have a snowball fight that is everyone against me.
And...they get the snowball launcher.
I just have to throw snowballs.
And...I have to stay behind a certain line so that I have less of a chance of actually hitting them with snowballs.
Who made up this game anyway...Ha ha.  It was Saxon!

We also made a little track around the grass so that I can pull them on the sled.
Saxon wrapped the rope around his waist and pulled all of his friends on the sled.
I was impressed!  He's strong!
Bridger and Dalton ended up on the ground in the snow a lot :)

Bridger made a snowman named "Wolverine"...
then Dalton knocked it over...oops!
I'm not a huge fan of the snow, but we've had a lot of fun being able to be outside again!

No comments: