Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Little Stinker

A few days ago, my neighbor Brenda brought over Creamies for the boys.
They LOVED them!
Dalton, of course, made a huge drippy mess of his, and then started complaining that he needed to wash his hands.  Nate and I couldn't help him because I had just dropped a blue nail polish on the bathroom floor where it exploded!  The whole bathroom was covered in glass and blue nail polish.  So when he started whining about being sticky, we just said, "then go wash your hands!"

I heard him turn the water on in the bathroom.  The water was running for a while, but I didn't think too much about it because he was really sticky.  Then I heard water start overflowing and spilling onto the floor.  Nate and I ran in there and this is what we found:
He had found a bowl to put his Creamie in, grabbed a wad of paper towels to wash himself with, and then plugged the drain and climbed in the sink.
He was clearly very proud of his self-sufficiency.
Although the bathroom was an inch deep in water, I was pretty impressed too.
Way to take care of the problem buddy!
I love this little stinker!!!

No comments: