Monday, March 22, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

Last week, my Grandma Beth came into town for a painting seminar.
She was able to come into town a few days early and stay with us.
We shopped, ran errands, spent time with Aunt Joyce, and ate way too much!
It was wonderful!
My boys couldn't get enough of her!
Saxon would run circles around her saying, "try to pinch my bum Grandma!"
He kept getting out his water paints to show off his talent.
He snuggled her on the couch and followed her everywhere.
When we had to drop her off at the hotel, he cried the whole way out to the car, begging to stay with Grandma Beth.
He would definitely be a "Grandma's Boy" if we lived closer.
Thanks for coming Grandma!
We LOVE you!



After dropping Grandma off at her hotel, we went straight to the airport to pick up my mom.
I only get to see her a couple of times a year, so I was so excited!
She even brought Saxon a Mr. Potato Head that he named "Humpty Dumpty."
Bridger got a puzzle, but was a little jealous of Humpty Dumpty, so Grammie bought him one too.
Our time went way too fast. I miss her.

On St. Patrick's Day, Nate brought us home bagels and cream cheese and green bagel poppers:
My mom helped us make our traditional St. Patrick's Day dinner (corned beef, cabbage, potatoes) and we had Mike over.
My mom got some cute pictures of all of us wearing green, but I need to get them from her.

Thank you so much Mom for flying out!!!
We had SO MUCH FUN and I wish we could see you more often.
We LOVE you so much!!!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm more than a little behind. Congrats on 5 years! Wow, I can't believe it was that long ago when we were all sitting in the temple with you. I remember thinking how pretty (and skinny) you looked.

And, are you planning on going to the mission reunion? Mike has one the same night, so I'm debating if we should just split up so we can both go to our own. But, I'd be bummed to go and not see you.