Thursday, March 11, 2010

V.I.P.

Mike invited us and Jeff & Meg to go to Disney on Ice last night.
I didn't ask him where our tickets were, because I didn't care. We were just thrilled to be going.
So, we followed Mike down, and he takes us past the all of the stadium seats (at which point I thought that he was lost) and down to the V.I.P. section. I couldn't believe it. We were in front of the front row. We had the very best seats in the whole place! I felt like a celebrity! The ice was literally only a few feet in front of us. Saxon was so excited to be so close and to have his very own pizza to eat. Bridger sat on my lap and didn't move through the whole performance. I've never seen him sit so still. I couldn't believe it!
This is Saxon smiling with a mouthful of pizza. Then Bridger did the biggest cheesiest smile I have ever seen, just to copy Saxon, and my camera was too slow and I missed it! I couldn't talk him into doing it again, so instead, we got this little smile:





CARS:



THE LITTLE MERMAID:
(Ursulas eels came right out and into Saxon's face. He backed up as far as he could against Mike)

THE LION KING:
(In this show, the hyenas came for Saxon)


TINKERBELL and MIKEY and MINNIE:

It was amazing! We've never sat that close at anything before, and probably never will again. So, THANK YOU SO MUCH MIKE! It was really amazing!

2 comments:

Dayna and Randy said...

We saw that same disney on ice last year. The Lion King and Little Mermaid were so good and I'm sure even better being so close!

Brittany and Johnse said...

What fun :) In these pictures Saxon looks SOOOO big. I can't wait to see you guys!