Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sick again...

My kids are sick again.
We had been doing so good up until about 3 weeks ago.
Everyone got colds and fevers, Bubs got croup, and then Dalton started sounding bad.
I could hear it in his lungs so I knew it was either RSV or about to be croup.
I took him to the doctor and he has RSV and and ear infection.
All of my kids have had RSV as babies.
I'm pretty sure Bridger has it again too, but the doctor said that in bigger kids they just let it run it's course.
It's been kind of miserable, but hopefully after this, we will be back to being healthy!

Also, Nate's mom was in town for a few days to go house hunting.
She brought Dalton's "Grandma Gailey Quilt" with her.
It's lots of lime green and zebra stripes.
I love it and so does Dalton.
He started trying to eat it right away, so he must love it!

3 comments:

Heather Strong said...

That sounds AWFUL! I have decided to just stop taking Abby out of the house for a couple of months (which is already proving to be harder than I had imagined) because it seems like everyone is sick! Especially with croup. I hope you all get better soon!!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

Oh shoot Caitlin. I am so sorry to hear that. Lyla had rsv a few weeks ago. It was not fun for anyone! I sure hope he gets feeling better and can fight it fast! good luck

Amber said...

Sorry to hear everyone is sick. It is the worst when you are stuck inside all day and everyone is miserable and crying because they just want to be held all the time and there is nothing more you can really do for them. I end up giving my boys LOTS of warm baths with eucalyptus and menthol vapors. It helps clear up congestion, ease chills and fevers, and calm coughs and itches. It is my catch-all fix for sickness.