Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lately...

Here's what we've been up to lately...

Baking Valentine's Day treats:
The kids desperately needed their haircut because I had an appointment to get their picture taken.  Brittany wasn't going to have time, and neither did my neighbor who usually cuts their hair.  So, we decided to try out Cookie Cutters.  Well, the kids LOVED it!  Bridger got to ride in an airplane and watch "The Incredibles" on TV and Saxon picked a motorcycle and the move "Elf."  They each got a cookie cutter, a sucker, and a balloon when we left.
Yesterday, Brittany came with me to get the kids picture taken at Fotofly.
It was busy, and crazy, but it went well and the pictures turned out awesome!
We told the kids that if they were good, we would go to "The Sweet Tooth Fairy" and get cupcakes after.  So, here's the after...

I have a few things to catch up on, then I'll post the pictures from Fotofly.
I loved them and I can't wait to post them...

3 comments:

Brooke Butler said...

Mom showed me the pics last night and I cannot believe how big they are all getting like holy cow! Your boys take the cutest pictures, give them love for me <3

Roy and Jenna Stephenson said...

I can hardly wait to receive one of the boys photos. I am sure they are all incredible...just like your sons! Hope all is well!!
Our love to you, Nate and the boys~
Jenna and GP

Brittany@Love Stitched said...

we had a CRAZY day for sure but fun fun fun! love hanging out with you guys!