Monday, April 11, 2011

March Artwork

Just wanted to post some of Saxon's artwork from March...

They talked about St. Patrick's Day:
When Saxon got to class on St. Patrick's Day, the class room had been destroyed by "leprechauns".  All of the other kids walked in, said "wow" and then started playing.  Saxon immediately started cleaning up.  He straightened the tables and chairs, picked up the trash, fixed the trash cans, etc.  It was so funny!  Nate said he must be more like me.  Messes drive me crazy, Nate doesn't notice them.
I can't remember why he made a rocket ship, but he was really proud of it, so I had to get a picture :)
This month they did a lot of animals.  They talked about the zoo for "z" and a zebra.  They did a hippo for "h" and a koala for "k".  Then there is the little yellow creature that I can't figure out what it is.  Saxon said a "dog" but I think it was the week for the letter "u".  Hmmm...I have no idea.
I love Saxon's little clown with the green glitter on his face.  Saxon LOVES green!  This is the best I could get when I tried to talk him into posing with it for me:
Well, I'm not sad that the month of March is over.  I'm ready for warmer weather, sunshine, days at the park, swimming, t-ball, soccer, trips to California, etc.  I can't wait!

No comments: