Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Artists

Saxon asked me if he could paint with sidewalk chalk paint on the balcony.
Sure.
I guess I should have specified "only on the ground."

Of course Bubby helped out too by painting his own toes and then walking back in the house.
After seeing the masterpiece that expanded from the ground to the BBQ and the basketball hoop and the railing...I think he has potential as an artist.
I tried to be mad when I first saw the mess, but Saxon didn't buy it.
He laughed and said, "Mom! You think me funny!"

2 comments:

Heather Strong said...

I try to be mad all the time, too and Emmett just laughs. Can't get mad when the mess making and naughtiness is so funny!

grammie cathy said...

i love that cute little artist and you just cant get mad at the cute face... miss you...