Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Countdown begins...

We decided to decorate for Christmas today!
Saxon picked out the tree all by himself (it's true) and he named the angel on top "Tinkerbell".

This little man can't seem to keep his paws off the ornaments.
He is relentless!
I'm going to have to spend all day guarding the tree.


Saxon loved putting the ornaments on and Bridger took them back off as fast as we could put them on.
Me and my boys:

Nate and the boys:


We loaded up on "shatterproof" bulbs last year during the after Christmas sale.
Bridger's definitely going to put that claim to the test, so I'll let you know how they hold up...


For Brittany:
1. We hung the self like you suggested, what do you think? I think it was a good solution until we have a mantle on day. We put it up too high, so it doesn't look as good as it could, but we had to keep it out of Bridger's reach. Saxon couldn't wait to show Gregor that we had his stocking hanging up too.
2. Thanks for the headband :) What do you think? I LOVED yours on you, but you can pull anything off...

2 comments:

Handi Andi said...

I like the headband. A LOT! and the stocking shelf, and the tree. Good work. I hauled out all of the tubs tonight too, but I am nowhere near showing off anything as it looks like Christmas threw up in my downstairs and my kids toys exploded upstairs, and all the laundry I own exploded in my room. I need to get to work. Again, Love the headband

Brittany and Johnse said...

LOVE IT!! LOVE THE HEADBAND...LOVE THE CHRISTMAS SHELF!!!

you are so beautiful cait....you look great in your headband!! I am so glad we found those :)

I MISS YOU ALREADY!! :(