Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Wedding

Get Ready...
October 31, 2009
Kenny & Lisa's Halloween Wedding

These are all of Kenny's siblings, except for Will who's still on his mission.
(Left to Right: Joe, Amy, Pat, Suzie, Dan, Mom & Gregg, Kasen, Kenny, Brooke, Gregor, Caitlin, Ryan).

Lisa painted eyes on top of her eyes so that if she accidentally blinked, it would still look cool! Both of these pictures are with eyes closed:

The handsome groom waiting for his beautiful bride to come out.

My family.
I love how cooperative my kids were, especially Saxon...




Brooke & Emmalee
(I wish I had a picture of them later when they were Tiger Lily and Tinkerbell...so cute!)

Gregor & Joy

Bridger & Saxon


The Wedding...

Preacher Jesse as Willy Wonka





The Party...

The Mr. & Mrs.


Here's some of the characters that showed up:



Trick or Treating...

After the ceremony, we made sure to get a picture with Preacher Jesse, and then Suzie and I took the kids trick-or-treating.



The kids were kind of nervous about this little goblin holding the candy. They had a ton of fun though. I wish I had a better picture because Jared and his Dad, Jason, had matching Buzz Lightyear costumes. Saxon kept referring to Jason as "Hey Buzz...".
We didn't trick-or-treat for very long, but the kids got more than enough candy!
I think kids must inherently know what to do after trick-or-treating because Saxon dumped his bucket out, sorted it, gave away the yucky ones, and ate the rest.


The Reception...

Kenny & Lisa had their reception at Valencia Lanes.
It was Glow-in-the-Dark Bowling.

Saxon rocked out with Grammie and then bowled with Uncle Kasen and Uncle Joe.
The staff got so sick of getting Saxon's dead balls that they put up bumpers and gave him a ramp to roll his ball off of. By the end, he took over the game and was bowling for Joe and Kasen.




We did a lot of fun stuff in California, so there will be more pictures to come...
Hope everyone enjoyed pictures of the Halloween wedding.
I'll post more as I get copies from people. :)
Congratulations Kenny & Lisa and Baby Alice!

7 comments:

kristi said...

Caitlin - you look GORGEOUS at this wedding. What a memorable wedding experience!

Meg said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you had fun :) I love your skirt you wore at the wedding!

lori and clark remington said...

It was so fun to see you Cait! Fun wedding!

Handi Andi said...

That is so cool. It looked wild, but really cool. Can't wait to see more pictures, and I love your skirt too.

Brittany and Johnse said...

it was a wild and crazy wedding :) very different but lots of fun!! they seemed so happy!!! I am SO glad we were able to get together!

Amber said...

How fun that you were able to take the boys trick-or-treating with your family. Bridger's monkey costume is very cute. And I am adding myself to the list of people who LOVED your skirt.

Smile said...

that's a really long post! i don't have the patience to post that many pictures! You got some great ones though! if you want any of mine- in not collage form- let me know. i can email them to you. It was great to see you guys. your boys are soooo adorable! we shouldn't wait so long to get together again!