Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon Birthday

Megan and I recently discovered Mike's secret obsession:
TWILIGHT.
So, since his birthday is tomorrow, we decided to throw him a surprise NEW MOON 30th Birthday party!

I baked him a NEW MOON carrot cake, and Meg brought over the ice cream.
We had a pizza party and then we all (Me, Nate, Saxon, Bridger, Mike, Jeff, Meg, Gregor, & Joy) went to go see NEW MOON.
Mike loved it (of course, we all did!)
If I had more time, I would have made him a "TEAM BELLA" shirt.
We all came back to my house after so we could sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY and have cake and ice cream. Saxon insisted on blowing out the "3" candle because he is 3, so Mike only got to blow out the "0" candle.



Happy Birthday Mike!
Thanks for letting us be part of your TWILIGHT birthday.
Since ECLIPSE is supposed to come out this summer, I guess we'll have to have a BREAKING DAWN party for your next birthday...

1 comment:

Heather Strong said...

I love it! That is so cool! I really should get into the Twilight thing. I feel so left out when a movie comes out :)