Monday, February 8, 2010

Cheesecake Face

For our Superbowl party, we made pulled pork sandwiches, and strawberry cheesecake for dessert. (Obviously, the boys were in charge on the meal plan). Since we have a TON of leftovers, we got out some of the cheesecake tonight. Bubby went nuts! He was supposed to have a bite of Nate's, but instead, took over Nate's fork and ate the whole slice. He LOVES cheesecake.
Saxon ate some cheesecake because he didn't want Bridger to show him up. He made sure I took some pictures to prove it too. His favorite though, was the pulled pork sandwiches. Guess what he had for breakfast this morning...that's right...a pulled pork sandwich and corn. That's all he wanted.

We had a fun little Superbowl party with Mike and Jeff & Meg. Saxon got to show off Juarez to someone who actually is interested (Jeff) and that made his day. Saxon somehow decided that Megan would take Pirate Island. He woke up this morning and said, "I wish Megan was here." I asked him why and he said, "Because she's gonna take me to Pirate Island." Good luck Megan! :) He's been thinking a lot about Pirate Island because we met Jared, Janalee and the kids there on Saturday. Jared is so good with Saxon and Saxon loves the attention. Today, he was on his phone (the remote control) calling Uncle Jared. He kept telling me, "Shh Mom, I'm trying to talk to Uncle Jared!" It was so cute!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Ha ha! I love it! Truth be told, I might be as excited as he is for Pirate Island! :)

Brittany and Johnse said...

I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!