Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day!
I hope everyone had a great day!

I haven't been able to post pictures on my blog lately due to some computer issues.
Luckily, I know a computer genius (Mike), and he's working on it for me.
So, hopefully soon, I will be able to post some of the cute pictures that I've taken.

For Valentine's Day, Mike came over and we all had dinner together.
Everyone got See's Candy for Valentine's Day.
Except for Bubby, he got a little 3 pack of chocolates which he ate all at the same time.
Then he wanted to crawl all over Mike and dripped chocolate slobber all over him.
Saxon got his very own See's Candy and was thrilled.
And he was excited to give Mike the candy we got for him.
Nate got me See's and a book I've been wanting, and the New Moon soundtrack.
He's so thoughtful!
We agreed not to buy anything this year because we don't have any money, but he told me that the C.D. was from Saxon, and the book was from Bridger, so he didn't get me anything.
I love him!

1 comment:

Brooke Butler said...

I love you guys so much! Happy late Valentines Day!