Thursday, January 27, 2011

3 Peas in a Pod

Or should I say...3 boys in a Sharky Tent...
It was one of those days...the kind that warranted pajamas, movies, and a shark tent in the bedroom.
Saxon had a 102+ degree fever...
Bridger refused to do his hair..."I just wear my Cubs hat!"  I can't explain why he's not wearing pants, he was earlier...
Dalton was too busy hanging out with the big boys to nap, which makes for one cranky baby!
-Screaming coming from the tent
-Bubby: Saxy bein' real naughty in here!
-Me:  Saxon!  If I see you being naughty, I'm taking down the tent
-Saxon:  (zipping up the tent) Now you can't see...
-More screaming
Oh well, this cute face always makes me feel better:
Crazy, busy, boys...


3 comments:

Jamie said...

I can't believe how big they're all getting. Especially your little Daxton. And I love seeing them all playing together. I still have to keep an eye on Annie all the time so she doesn't totally attack Maisy. I keep crossing my fingers that one day she'll learn how to be a little softer. Your boys give me hope that it'll happen one day!

grammie said...

wow my baby dalton is getting soooo big i cant believe it and your three peas in a pod are sure looking alike. i love you and miss you guys

Brittany@Love Stitched said...

aaawww look at those big guys and their BIG blue eyes!