Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back to School

Saxon had his first day of school last week!
It was bittersweet because I LOVED having him home and all to myself all summer.
But...he was getting bored and he loves his teacher.

It's crazy that at this time last year, I was sending Saxon off to his first day of preschool with Nate so that I could pick my mom up from the airport because I was having Dalton the next day.  After I picked her up, we went together to get Saxon.  Then the next day, I had Dalton.

This year, Nate had to work in the evening, so he was home in the morning.  I took Saxy to school and he stayed with the kids.  In honor of the first day of school, Saxon is wearing a light saber on each side of himself, so he could look cool.


Before we left, we talked about how this is his second year of preschool and he knows how it goes, so it's his job to be a good leader and a good example.  Saxon is always a leader so that part should be easy :)

1 comment:

Brooke Thomas said...

oh my goshhh he is the cutest thing with those light sabers! Love you all <3