Thursday, September 29, 2011

Provo Canyon

On Friday night, we met Jared and Janalee and the kids at the Bridal Veil Falls Park in Provo Canyon.  They kids love it there because of the bike path and falls.
Uncle Jared even took them on a huge hike up to the falls...in the dark.
They love going on adventures with Uncle Jared!

Dalton felt like he should get to ride the scooter :)
And Saxon pouting.  I can't remember why.

Bridger getting ready for the prayer.
A cute Bridger story:

The other night, he sneaked into our bed.  I snuggled him for a minute and talked to him.  He's so funny to talk to that I love getting one on one time with him.  As he snuggled in, he giggled and said "I'm a mommy's boy."  Then he started smelling my face and giggled again.  "What?"  I asked.  Giggle..."you smell like flowers."  Ohhh...I love this kid!  He is so cute!

No comments: