Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bridal Veil Falls

For Saxon's birthday we (Gregor & Joy, Brookie, Mike, and us) all went to Bridal Veil Falls.
It's a Provo landmark, but for as long as I've lived in Provo, I've never been.
We heard that kids can play in the water and thought the boys would have fun.

The water was FREEZING!
It was painful it was so cold.
Of course that didn't stop the boys, but I didn't want to stay in longer than I had to.


Me, Brookie, and Joy took the boys in the water and hiked over to the waterfall.

Even Dalton got to get in.
He wasn't sure what to do because it was so cold.
He kept putting his feet in and lifting them out and putting them back in.
It was funny :)
Once Saxon and Bridger learned their way around, they were off on their own...


Dalton was dying to go in head first, so Nate held him up so he could dip his fingers in.



And here's Saxon telling us how old his is today...5!
My baby is 5!
I can't believe it, how can it possible have been 5 years already?
I love this little guy so much!
He always keeps us on our toes :)
Happy Birthday Saxon!!!
We love you sooooo much!!!!

No comments: