Thursday, January 26, 2012

Circus

On Wednesday night, we went to the circus with Mike, and Jeff & Meg and the girls.
The boys got cotton candy:

And a ride on the elephant:



Bridger started to fall off the elephant...I was getting scared and shouting for Saxon to hang on to him.  The elephant guy didn't seem to notice:

Mike bought them tickets to get their faces painted, but Bridger didn't want to, so Dalton did instead.  So cute!

Dalton was pretty proud of his little tiger face:

I just couldn't get enough of my baby tiger:

Me and my baby:
Me and my boys:
I love this face!  It's classic Bridger...a little smirk:
And my Saxon skeleton...I tried to convince him to be something cute...a tiger...a puppy...Of course not, he wanted to be something scary.

Such a fun night!

1 comment:

Meg said...

That was a fun night! And Dalton was definitely the cutest little tiger ever! :)