Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year's Eve

We spent New Year's Eve this year with Gregor and Joy.
They came over and we had pizza and Christmas Cheese Dip :)
(the cheese dip is how I bribed him to come over...)

After we ate, Gregor and Saxon played sequence for a while.
Saxon kept winning, so Gregor cheated so that he could beat Saxon.

We waited up for the ball to drop in NYC (10:00 p.m. our time) and then counted down and yelled Happy New Year!  I told my boys that you have to give kisses on New Year's, so I got smothered in slobbery kisses as soon as the ball dropped.  It was great!

We toasted the New Year with Martinellis...

I don't know what's going on with Gregor in this picture, but Joy look cute!
I think he was complaining about having to take a picture.
Also...Joy and I painted our toes with silver crackle polish...it was so fun!
Hope everyone else had a Happy New Years too!!!

No comments: