Wednesday, March 28, 2012

February and March Art

Here is February Art and half of the March Art:

Weather:
Valentine's Day:


Saxon's commitment to do things to strengthen his heart:

Valentine's Day Hat:

President's Day:

Did March come in like a LION or a LAMB?

The KITE and the KOALA for "K" week:




The "How do I get from here to there?" book:


Saxon is so smart and so creative!  He LOVES art and is always trying to prove that he "got Grandma Beth's talent" :)  He is also a big helper in class.  Last week his teacher said that all of the kids were acting up in class except for Saxon.  She said that she loves him.  I told him that and he said "Yep, I know!  She does!"  He is so confident!  I love it!  The kid is fearless!

He is also hilarious!
-Today I asked who drew on the mirror in what looks like lipstick?  Saxon started smirking.  I said "It was you, wasn't it?"  He said "No...I'm just smiling like this because...because...because I love you...that's why!"
-All day he has been singing a song about "soft vowels" except he keeps saying "bells" instead of "vowels" and calling all of the letters "soft bells".
-Mike came over tonight and brought mini-Murph pizza's from Papa Murphy's for the kids.  The kids have been calling them "smurfer" pizzas.  Bridger was the first one to say "smurfer" but Saxon translated for me :)
-Saxon can be a HUGE helper when he wants to.  Tonight, Bridger was sick and started throwing up.  I rushed him off to the bathroom.  While I was taking care of Bridger, I could hear banging around in the kitchen.  Then Saxon comes running around the corner with a bowl (for Bridger to throw up in) and a towel (for me to clean up the puke).  He is so smart!

1 comment:

Roy and Jenna Stephenson said...

You and Nate have been blessed with 3 remarkable sons! However, we think Heavenly Father sent Saxon to you first, to be the 'leader of the pack.' It is a blessing to everyone, that his is such an exceptional leader and doer. Give all the boys our love!! Hope to see everyone this coming Summer!!
Hugs,
Jenna and GP Roy