Saturday, March 3, 2012

Snow Day #2

It finally snowed again, and my kids were dying to go play in it!
They couldn't even wait until it stopped snowing, we had to go out in the middle of the snow storm...
I got them all bundled up and then pulled them around the grass on the sled.
Saxon LOVES the snow...
Dalton LOVES the snow...
Bridger...doesn't love the snow...he doesn't like being cold and wet and he gets bored.  He's my baby!  I don't love the snow either.

Bridger's snow angels:

Dalton is a little snow bunny and I just couldn't get enough of him!
He wanted to do everything!
He threw snow balls, he build a snowman, he wanted to go sledding, and he stood in the storm with his face turned up and his tongue out so he could even taste the snow...so cute!

Our little snowman.  Unfortunately, it crashed right after we build it.
Oh well...it is still snowing outside so I'm sure we'll get another chance :)

No comments: