Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Kindergarten Graduation

Yesterday morning we went to Saxon's Kindergarten Graduation.
He did such a great job!
He knew every song and sang loud and clear.
I loved watching him. 

Waiting for it to start: 
The snowman medley:
Thriller:
Looking cool:
Our cute graduate and his support team:
Brothers:
I love my Saxy!  I really can't believe how big he is getting!  It's all happening way too fast...
One of the little girls in Saxon's class brought a candy lei for each kid, and her dad gave an extra one to Bridger!  That must have been so much work...but the kids were all sooooo excited!!
The kids helped pick out a "The Hobbit" lego set for Saxon for graduation and he was really excited about it.  Bridger was excited to give it to him because he wanted to play with it too :)
Two of my cute boys!  Dalton was off playing on the playground with the big kids :)
Congratulations Saxon!!!
I'm so proud of you and we love you sooooo much!!!

No comments: