Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spring Soccer

Saxon started Spring Soccer a few weeks ago.  He missed his first game because we were in Las Vegas, and his second game was freezing, so we were all bundled up and didn't take any pictures.  So...this is the 3rd game.  Saxon loves soccer and is doing such a great job!  He's competitive so he really likes any sport, but he has the most experience with soccer so he's really started to love it.  His coach this year is great too.
And...he lost his two front teeth!
I can't believe it.  They were really loose so I was glad when he finally pulled them out, but now he looks like a different kid!  It makes me a little sad when baby teeth first come in because then they lose their cute gummy smile, but I was especially sad to see them go because big teeth always look a little goofy on little kids until they grow into them.  Oh well, he's getting to be a big kid whether I like it or not. :)
Love this boy!

No comments: