Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Visit from Grammie

Grammie came into town a few weeks ago for Gregor's graduation.
Apparently he kept the whole thing a secret (I'm explaining in case everyone is wondering why they didn't know Gregor was graduation).  We went out to dinner first with Joy's parents and then went to the graduation.  It was awesome.  So proud of Gregor!!! 


They had procession of bagpipes and drums because apparently David Eccles was Scottish.
It was really cool to listen to though instead of the graduation march.
Gregor on the Jumbotron:
Me and Gregor and Joy.
Why am I pregnant at all of the important events in Gregor's life?
He should plan this better...
Gregor and Joy and her parents (who are some of the coolest people in the world).
I always remind Gregor about how lucky he is, but I think he knows.
They are even so wonderful to me and my family just because we are related to Gregor.
Love them.
My big boys before church.
Obviously Dalton wouldn't cooperate.
Grammie wanted a picture of them in their Easter shirts because she bought them for them and they look soooo good in them!
And finally, me and Grammie and the boys.
It was so much fun having her in town.
We are already counting down until the next visit.
I'm hoping she'll also come in June to help us move and in July for the baby.
Ha ha, that might be asking a lot.
Maybe she should save herself the trouble and just move her so she's always close :)
And ps:  I think everyone knows anyway, and it's pretty obvious from the picture, but we're having a baby.  In about 7 weeks.  Can't wait.  I have a half finished post where I was going to announce it, but I never finished the post.  Life is getting away from me.

No comments: