Saturday, August 10, 2013

Jagger - Day 2

Having our sweet baby home with us has put me waaaay behind on blogging.
I have a lot to catch up on so hopefully I'll get everything posted in the next few weeks.

First, here's our Jagger Baby on Day 2:
The big boys spent the day with Aunt Emily and I got my baby all to myself.
My mom spent the day with me and Brittany came over to take some pictures.
I LOVE my hospital time with each baby.
When else do I get 48 hours straight of snuggle time with my new babe.
Once we get home, there are a thousand things to do.
When we're in the hospital, there isn't anything else to do but hold and admire my Jagger.
I just couldn't get over how tiny he was!
He was a little bit smaller than my other three, but he also lost a little bit more weight.
He was only 6 lbs. 7 oz. when we left the hospital.
He has a ton of hair too.
All my boys had tons of hair, but his hair is lighter.
He has a lot of blonde mixed in with the dark baby hair.
My gorgeous mom!
What would I have done without her?
She came the night before and took everyone out to dinner.
Then she took pictures for me, helped with my boys, was there for the delivery, brought food and drinks and treats everyday, bought a gift basket for the nurses, kept me company, etc.
Then, once we were home, she fed and dressed and took care of all of the boys, cleaned my house, ran errands, bought us anything that she noticed that we still needed, etc.
Every morning she would take the baby so I could shower.  She snuggled the boys at night when they got sad and thought of fun stuff for us to do everyday.
I was so sad when she left.  Really sad.  If only she could have stayed a month...
I really couldn't have survived without her!
My sweet Jagger Roy.
We are totally and completely in love with him!

No comments: