Sunday, August 11, 2013

Jagger - Day 3

On Saturday the 13th, we were ready to check out of the hospital.
We dressed baby in a new outfit from Grammie and waited for them to check us out.
We couldn't check out til 4:00 p.m. and so Brittany watched the kids for the day.  She took them to lunch at McDonald's and then to the movies to see Despicable Me 2 (which they LOVED).  Then they came home and decorated posters to welcome us home!
Saxon is my big helper who always wants to hold the baby :)
I sure missed my crazy boys while I was gone!
And speaking of crazy...life with 4 has been especially crazy ever since my mom left.
We had Saxon's start talk camp, Bridger's gymnastics, soccer started, Saxon had to give a talk in primary, everyone's birthdays are coming up, etc.  I feel like we've been running ever since I got home and there's no end in sight with school starting in less than 2 weeks...

And speaking of everyone's birthdays, here's a fun fact about our boys birth dates...
Jagger's birthday is July 11...exactly 20 days later is Bridger's b-day on July 31...exactly 20 days later is Saxon's b-day on August 20...exactly 20 days later is Dalton's b-day on September 9.

So my next baby has to be 20 days after Dalton or 20 days before Jagger (LOL).
It wasn't planned, it was just a funny coincidence that Nate discovered when we were talking about how I have all of their b-days coming up.

No comments: