Thursday, September 10, 2009

Practice makes Perfect

I think the coolest thing I inherited from Brittany when she moved was this easel.
Saxon loves it!!!
We practice letters, shapes, colors, and every kid that comes to my house goes straight for it.
This week we've been working on his name.
I spell it out in yellow dots, and he writes on top of it.
Here is one of the better attempts:

We obviously need some more practice, but he's pretty excited about he idea of being able to write.
(You should see his attempts at his name without my yellow dots, it's very artistic).

5 comments:

Amber said...

Saxon did a great job. I can't believe how well he is doing for a 3-year-old. I have seen some kindergarners who can't do that.

lori and clark remington said...

Look at that cute little face on that boy! Great job working with him Caitlin!

grammie cathy said...

thats my smart grandson, he will be writing in no time ,he is so cute

The life of MeMe said...

That is really good Cait. He writes as well as Sid!

Brittany and Johnse said...

I can't wait to come see you guys :) I am so glad that easel is being put to good use :)