Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pumpkin Cookie Dough

Well...I've been postponing doing "Fall" things because I don't want it to be fall yet.
I can't complain too much, because it has been in the high 80's, and for Utah, that's practically still summer.
However, I finally broke down today and made pumpkin cookies.
And Bridger licked the spoon...


YUMMY!

Earlier today, we got to spend the day with Brittany. I've missed her so much! Saxon pretended to be shy for a second, then he didn't leave her side. She took a bunch of cute pictures that I'm going to steal from her blog as soon as she posts them.

8 comments:

The life of MeMe said...

Brittany is magical with kids. Mine can't get enough of her.
I wish I had a pumpkin cookie right now... yum.

Amber said...

Cute pictures! Van loves to lick the spoon. I think it is the only reason he comes into the kitchen when I am cooking :P

Brittany and Johnse said...

I had so much fun!!! I hope we can do it again while... I am here it made it feel like old times again!

lori and clark remington said...

I'm so glad you guys got together. I know she has missed you and the boys!

Heather Strong said...

I LOVE fall and am so happy it is here! You should post your recipe!

grammie cathy said...

yum pumpkin cookies, you are ahead of me in doing fall things and we are supposed to soar back up in the 90-100 degrees soon. miss you guys.

Jamie said...

Your kids are so cute. And how the heck are you so skinny? I hate you.

jen said...

Grandpa and I are still smiling at the photos of the boys. I think I a going to make some pumpkin/chocolate chip cookie dough for us this week. You have inspired me! Please give the boys a big hug for us! We send our love to our FAVORITE Gailey family!!!!!!! Jenna and GP