Saturday, October 17, 2009

Barnyard Boo

Yesterday, when Nate got home from work, we took the kids to Barnyard Boo.
They each got a punch card to use to play games and make crafts.
The kids wanted to start with COOKIE DECORATING, of course...




We waited in line FOREVER for Saxon to get his face painted.
It was worth it though because he LOVES it!
When it was time to go, he started to throw a tantrum, but I told him it would ruin his spiderman face, and he instantly stopped :)
At bath time, he made Nate be very careful so that his spiderman face wouldn't wash off.
So, this morning, he still has a spiderman face.



We waited in the pony ride line forever too, but the kids had fun. Saxon begged to ride the "purple horse". Since none of them looked purple to me, I set him up on this little pony. I realized after that he wanted the big horse with the purple harness and instead ended up on a little pony. You can see on his face that he was not thrilled during his ride, but Bridger was. He wanted to do it all by himself. Nate had to keep saving him every time he would start falling to one side or the other.

3 comments:

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

looks like you guys are partying it up! That pumpkin cake is amazing! Megan is so cute! I haven't met her yet but hopefully soon!

Brittany and Johnse said...

Handsome boys!!! i've never seen a better looking spiderman :)

Amber said...

I love when towns start having Fall activities. Your boys will remember how much fun they had for many years. I agree with Brittany; that is the coolest spiderman face I've seen.