Sunday, October 4, 2009

CORNBELLY'S

Last Monday, Mike took me and the kids to Cornbelly's.
It was supposed to be the last really warm day of the season, so we wanted to take advantage of it.
Here is Mike and Saxon at Cornbelly's:

I tried to get Saxon to smile for me in these pictures, but he told me:
"No Mom! I'm a sheep, I say Baa Baa."
So here is Saxon saying Baa, Moo, (Snorting), and then Bridger going down the slide like a big boy! :)


Roping cattle...

Mike was nice enough to take the kids on the jumping pillow.
I broke my ankle earlier that day, so I wasn't much help.
Notice Saxon's back flip.
Everything is about back flips since Kasen did so many this summer.


On Friday, Nate had the day off, so we went back to Cornbellys. Mike met us there for lunch, and we brought Miss B with us too.


What a good DAD!!! Nate is always willing to play with the boys and help out. He's the best Dad ever!!! My boys are so lucky. So am I! :)


ABOVE: Miss B eating a corn dog that is as big as she is, and Bridger doing his Happy Feet dance on the table and begging for food.
BELOW: Saxon telling me, "No more pictures Mom!" and all of the kids loving the cow train ride.


My favorite treat of the night was the apple blossom. It was a caramel apple, sliced up with hot fudge, whipped cream, and a cherry. My kids thought the whipped cream and the cherry was the best, which left me with the apple. Yum!

6 comments:

Angela said...

Looks like the boys had a good time, but how did you break your ankle? Hope you are doing alright!

Nicole M said...

That is so awesome, we definitely want to hit up Cornbelly's sometime soon! We've never been but it looks like so much fun!

janalee said...

Oh, how fun! I LOVE the corndog picture :), and Saxon's 'no more pictures' face, and Bridger's table dance.
How is your ankle?

Brooke Butler said...

aww mom told me about your ankle i hope it heals soon! looks like a fun day at cornbellys (: cant wait to see you guys!!!

Brittany and Johnse said...

how fun....sorry about your ankle :( I LOVE FALL and corn bellys is the perfect way to celebrate it!

lori and clark remington said...

Looks like so much fun! Their is someone also named Weston who commented on your blog...great name!